Note: This kit INCLUDES the AA batteries for you to get started without hassle.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the "robot" moving around that can be controlled wireless from remote controller when it is completed. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental mechanical structure of the mechanical machine, and the concept of an electric motor, not to forget the wireless control.
Your kids can always follow the video to build the robot or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden kit RC car for kids
- Simple and controllable
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving car and the wireless remote control too.
- Powered with four (4) AA-size batteries (included in this kit):
- two for the car
- two for the remote control
- No soldering is needed
- Moveable or remote control wireless
- Learn the basic structure of the simple robot
- Wooden parts for the car body and remote control
- 4 x Plastic wheels for the car
- 1 x Small DC Motor
- 2 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 1 x small plastic gear
- 1 x small receiver, and separated antenna
- 1 x small transmitter, and separated antenna
- Some Iron rods
- Some bolts and nuts, plus some self-tapping screws
- 1 x Small Screwdriver
- 4 x AA battery (not shown in the picture, but included)