This is upgraded Aluminum MK8 Extruder for the Creality Ender-3 and CR10 Series of 3D printer. This durable aluminum extruder frame works more stable than plastic parts. It is a full metal Aluminum Alloy and it used for 1.75mm filament.
Bowden Extrusion is supported: It comes with a NEMA stepper motor mount, and also works great on TEVO Tarantula i3, Anycubic Kossel i3 Mega, Flsun i3, MP Select and other Bowden extrusion 3D printers as well.
Direct Extrusion is supported too: This upgrade parts can also work as an MK8 extruder frame with some screws replacements.
Recommend filament materials: PLA/ABS/Wood/TPU/PTEG,40 Teeth drive gear moves the 1.75mm filament very smoothly.
Note: The stepper motor is not included.
Here is an example of how to install a Metal Extruder upgrade on the Ender 3 & Ender 3 Pro by BV3D: Bryan Vines:
- This extruder set is great for Creality 3D Ender 3, Ender 3 PRO, CR-10. For all 1.75 mm filament [Right Hand]
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy
- Easy and convenient to use.
- With high quality and durable performance.
- Main material: Full Metal Aluminum Alloy
- 1 x Aluminum main extruder body
- 1 x Aluminum tension lever
- 1 x Idler bearing for 1.75mm filament
- 1 x Brass drive gear
- 1 x High tension spring
- 1 x Assembly screw