This kit includes everything you need to get started with the Jetson Nano AI development board.
It comes with:
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit Rev.B01
- 64GB MicroSD with JetPack for Jetson Nano B01
- USB microSD Card Reader and Writer
- 5V 4A power adapter - UK Plug
- Mini jumper
Jetson Nano Basic Kit is a need when you're getting started with Jetson Nano.
Here's NVIDIA Jetson. The Jetson Nano delivers the performance to run modern AI workloads in a small form factor, power-efficient (consuming as little as 5 Watts), and low cost. Developers, learners, and makers can run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB or 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack™, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
This kit also comes with 64GB, Class 10, U1, A1 grade of Makerdisk microSD card from Cytron for you with preloaded JetPack 4.5.1, ready to boot up on the Jetson Nano B01 board. Please DO NOT format it if you intend to use it with the board.
In case you intend to use any other version of JetPack or OS, we also include a cute little USB microSD Card Reader and Writer together in the package. It's compact, lightweight and it's wicked fast. Supports up to 128 GB SDHC cards! Simply slide the card into the edge, flip it over, and plug it into your computer's USB port. No driver is required, it shows up as a standard 'Mass Storage' device under any OS. Download the BalenaEtcher to load the JetPack into the MicroSD.
To power up your Jetson Nano, we include a 5V 4A 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug power adapter.
The following shows an NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Board that connects with this adapter:
The Power SMD LED will light up if the board is powered up. Since we include a power adapter with DC Barrel Plug (2.1mm), a mini jumper is needed on J48 (to short both pins, also included in the kit).
The NVIDIA Jetson Nano development board will have a power load during the running test. When you use a 5V 4A power supply, you can satisfy most application use cases. Under a stress test, the CPU and GPU will be in a full load. At the same time, the whole system can reach 3.5A, and the 4A power supply can meet all the needs.
Features and specifications:
- The kit includes NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit Rev.B01, 32GB Micro SD Card, USB MicroSD Card Reader and Writer, and 5V 4A power adapter.
- Jetson Nano Rev: B01
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU: Quad-core ARM A57
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD (included)
- Video Encoder: 4Kp30| 4x 1080p30| 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder:4Kp60| 2x 4Kp30| 8x 1080p30| 18x 720p30| (H.264/H.265)
- Power input:
- Micro-USB 5V
- DC Power 5V 2.1mm DC Barrel
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E expansion connector (Recommendation: AC8265 Dual-mode NIC)
- Display: HDMI and DP
- 4 x USB 3.0
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Extension interface:
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- Dimensions: 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
Micro SD card:
- A microSD card from Makers to Makers!
- Brand: MakerDisk
- Capacity/Size: 64GB
- 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes.
- Actual usable capacity may be less, depending on the format. From JetPack OS, here is the capacity from file explorer, excluding the boot drive: ~ 56.9GB
- Check the capacity calculation from Wiki.
- Pre-loaded with JetPack OS, it is ready to boot up on Jetson Nano B01 right out of the box!
- The test results are better than Class A1 and Raspberry Pi Standards, which is definitely great for Jetson!
- Class 10, A1, U3, V30 microSD card
- Random IOPS - Read: > 2700 IOPS (A1 standard 1500 IOPS, Raspberry Pi Standard 2000 IOPS)
- Random IOPS - Write: > 800 IOPS (A1 standard 500 IOPS, Raspberry Pi Standard 500 IOPS)
- Sequential Write: > 32MB/S (A1 Standard 10MB/S, Raspberry Pi Standard 12MB/S)
USB microSD Card Reader and Writer
- Compact and lightweight
- Support most of OS: Win7,8,10, MacOS, LINUX
- USB2.0 Speed
- Plug and use
- Support up to 128GB microSD card
- No driver is needed
- Both Read and Write functions
- Dimension: 15mm x 7mm x 24.8mm
- Input: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.7A Max
- Output voltage: 5V
- Maximum output current: 4A
- Plug: UK Plug, Type G
- Terminated with DC Barrel Plug (5.5mm outer, 2.1mm inner)
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit Rev.B01
- 1 x Makerdisk 64GB Class 10 U1 MicroSD Card
- 1 x Adapter 5V 4A R/Angle DC Plug 2.1mm - UK Plug
- 1 x USB MicroSD Card Reader and Writer
- 1 x Mini Jumper
- New Revision of Jetson Nano Dev Kit – Now supports new Jetson Nano Module, by SeeedStudio
- Nvidia Jetson Nano Developer Kit A02 vs B01, an article by Cytron Technologies
- Robotic Operating System (ROS) with Nvidia Jetson Nano, an article by Cytron Technologies, to install and simulate robot using ROS
- AI Framework Test with Nvidia Jetson Nano, an article by Cytron Technologies, test how well Jetson Nano can run AI Framework
- Get Started with Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Developer Kit User's Guide
- Jetson Nano: Deep Learning Inference Benchmarks
- Jetson Download Center
- Jetson FAQ
- Jetson Technical Forum