Ever think of making fully portable Raspberry Pi? Now you can with this Li-ion Battery HAT. This Li-ion Battery HAT integrates SW6106 power bank management chip, to provide 5V regulated power supply to your Raspberry Pi from a 14500(size) Li-ion rechargeable battery, making the Raspberry Pi a fully portable device.
The HAT comes with built-in charger as well to charge the Li-ion battery, supports bi-directional quick charge. This module can be used as a universal mini power bank, also works with other 5V devices.
Powering up Raspberry Pi will depends on battery capacity and load current. From the spec, this HAT is able to power Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ for around 30 minutes (800mA), or Raspberry Pi Zero for 2 hours.
Note: It does not come with a 14500 Li-Ion rechargeable battery, please get it separately here.
- Rechargeable Battery HAT designed for Raspberry Pi:
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge, supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides
- Reverse protection
- Over charge/discharge protection
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Onboard LED indicators for:
- Quick charge
- Power capacity
- Output voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V 14500 lithium battery (4.2V when fully charged), NOT AA Battery
- Dimension: 65mm × 30mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
What's on Board:
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- SW6106 power management chip
- USB Type-C connector: battery charge/power output
- USB Type-A connector: power output
- Micro USB connector: battery charge
- Raspberry Pi power switch
- Battery warning indicator: on when the battery is reverse
- Battery power capacity indicator: 5 x LEDs to indicate the power capacity and charging status
- Quick charge indicator: on when quick charging
- 14500 battery holder
- 1 x Li-ion Battery HAT