This board is small and easy to carry. The joystick, button, built-in speaker, vibration motor, and other modules are integrated on the handle, users can achieve play music, making games and so on by micro:bit programming. It can be used to complete some fun battle games, and be used to remotely control various types of micro-bit related cars, robots, DIY works, etc.
To provide a comfortable gaming experience, the product uses a 2-axis joystick that just feel like any joystick on a popular Gameboy or PSP. There are 6 programmable push-buttons, the top left, top right, and button A,B,C,D. With the built-in vibration motor and buzzer, you can get a quite immersive and interactive gaming experience. Some people may feel that the 5x5 led matrix is not enough for making games, so we have the I2C Grove port on board for Grove One peripherals like OLED Display.
- Gamepad breakout board designed for micro:bit.
- Small size, suitable for children.
- Onboard some electronic modules, which can be used as a game console or a remote controller.
- Built-in vibration motor for interactive game control
- Built-in speaker for playing melody or providing sound effect
- Support graphical programming.
- I2C Grove port for extensions (eg. OLED screen)
- Power supply: 2 x AAA battery
- 1 x Bit-Player