This is a breakout board for ATX Power Supply. It comes pre-solder and tested. Connect this board with an ATX Power supply where you can get it from most of computer shop, you will get 3.3V, 5V, and ±12VDC to supply to your project. This breakoud board comes with:
- 24-pin ATX connector (Right Angle)
- Support 24-pin ATX or 20-pin ATX
- ON and OFF toggle switch
- Power Standby LED indicator
- Power OK LED indicator
- 3.3V, 5V, -12V, +12V, GND, PS_ON, 5V_StandBY, PWR_OK are extended out
- The pad is suitable with either Green Terminal Block, Blue Terminal Block, Turn Pin or Header Pin.
The terminals and PCB stands are not included, so please get the preferrable terminal to connect the power to your target board.
For details usage, please look at our tutorial, Hacking ATX Power Supply.