A good wire stripper is a good helper to maker :) Everyone that makes electronics project will need to strip wire; it might be multi core jumper wires, high current cable, or tiny signal single core wire; this wire stripper will save your time and get you a perfect stripped wire.
The CP-302G Precision Wire Stripper from Pro'skit is a very useful tool for working with 20 - 10 AWG wire. The comfortable handles are designed to be easy on user’s hands after prolonged use. The handle has both spring-loaded action to open automatically and a lock to keep them closed while in storage.
- Light weight for easy operation
- Particularly made for electronic and precision field
- Processed by CNC lathe for accurate size of notches
- Safety locks design for convenient storage
- Plier nose and Cutter Jaw
- Body: S50C
- Handle: PVC
- Hardness: HRC45°±3
- OAL: 165mm
- Application (wire size):
- 20,18,16,14,12,10 AWG / 0.8,1.0,1.3,1.6,2.0,2.6mm
- Individual packing: Blister card