Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer :) In layman terms, it is a computer motherboard. So, besides the power and microSD card (for Operating System), you will most likely need a keyboard and mouse to operate it, at least during the beginning. Hence, we carry this 1600dpi 2.4GHz Wireless USB 1000 DPI Mouse.
This wireless USB 1000 DPI mouse provides great cursor control for browsing documents or Internet pages or even to be used with your Raspberry Pi boards. It is a three-button wireless USB mouse. Pair it with Raspberry Pi 400 directly or pair it Raspberry Pi Keyboard, and you can plug it straight into one of the built-in ports (USB) on the keyboard, freeing up a port on your Pi, neat!
The contoured shape is suitable for either hand and the gently curved sides give your hand the support and comfort you need for all-day use. With 2.4 GHz wireless transmission and up to 10 meters of wireless range, it gives the user more freedom, no interference of movement, and more comfort and control than a touchpad. The wireless dongle is designed to be storable inside the mouse body, simply take it out from the mouse and plug into any functional USB port for instant usage.
Features and specifications:
- Auto connection when plugging in the receiver into the USB port, any driver is not required (for Windows and Raspberry Pi use)
- Up to 1000dpi and high precision, the sensor offers accurate, precision control and clicking ability.
- 2.4GHz transmission and up to 10 meters of wireless range, giving the user more freedom and no interference of movement.
- Unique and super slim surface with ultra-smooth material design to ensure maximum control and comfort.
- Comfortable in either hand - Ambidextrous design makes it comfortable for both right-handed and left-handed people.
- Compact Nano Receiver lay inside of the mouse body and is convenient for travelers.
- Connection: Wireless
- Connection type: 2.4GHz wireless
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Resolution: 1000dpi
- 1 x Wireless USB 1000 DPI Mouse with Nano Reciever
- 2 x AA Battery