In need of an additional audio jack for your Raspberry Pi boards? Or maybe you need a separate mic input and speaker output? Do not worry, we have this elegant black colored audio adapter for you! Works perfectly fine with Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano boards. With a USB2.0 (USB Type A) connector, you can simply plug and use, no driver is needed.
How to use the USB to Dual Audio Adapter with Raspberry Pi:
- Plugin the adapter to the USB port of your Raspberry Pi.
- Right-click on the speaker icon on the top right of the screen to select USB audio input and output.
How to use the USB to Dual Audio Adapter with Jetson Nano:
- Plugin the adapter to the USB port of your Jetson Nano.
- Open the System Settings and select Sound setting.
- Select USB audio device as the output and input.
Features and specifications:
- Compliant with USB2.0 full-speed (10Mbps)
- It has USB type A, 3.5mm stereo input plug, and 3.5mm mono channel microphone input plug
- Plug-and-play, no driver is needed, even for Raspberry Pi (might need to restart for the 1st time)
- Made of aluminum alloy. Durable, lightweight, and portable
- Suitable for:
- Color: Black
- Adapter dimension (L*W*H): 2.9*2.5*1cm / 1.14*0.98*0.39in
- Cable length: ~10cm
Note: It only supports mono channel microphone TRS, and it doesn't support TS and TRRS.
- 1 x USB to Dual Audio Adapter