This is a universal driver board for e-Paper raw panels, can be used to drive various SPI interface e-Paper from that we carry.
Out of the box, it can be stacked on the Raspberry Pi board through the 40-pin GPIO, getting the power and communication from the Raspberry Pi board. So it is compatible will all the Raspberry Pi board that has 40-pin GPIO, except the CM (Compute Module).
Note: e-Paper display and Raspberry Pi are NOT INCLUDED in the package.
Features and specifications:
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, and also Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- VCC - 3.3V~5V
- GND - Ground
- DIN - SPI MOSI pin
- CLK - SPI SCK pin
- CSSPI chip selection, active low
- DC - Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)
- RST - External reset, active low
- BUSY - Busy status output
- Outline dimension: 65mm × 30.2mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm
- Compatible with e-paper displays:
- 1.54-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Dual-color)
- 5.8-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Dual-color)
- 7.5-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Dual-color)
- 2.9-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Tri-Color: Yellow Black White)
- 4.2-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Tri-Color: Red Black White)
- 7.5-inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel (Tri-Color: Yellow Black White)
- 1 x e-Paper Driver HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x RPi screws pack
- 1 x PH2.0 20cm 8 Pin