Note: This product page comes with 2 wire length options:
- 15cm wire
- 40cm wire
Please choose the preferred option.
|TT Motor with 15cm Wires and Wheel Kit||TT Motor with 40cm Wires and Wheel Kit|
Perfect for a mobile robot, and of course, you can use it with Arduino :).
This affordable DC brush motor comes with gears and also a wheel, what else can you ask? The motor can be run from voltage 3V to 6VDC. This is perfect to build a small-sized mobile robot for student projects. The motor is also known as the TT motor.
- Working Voltage: 3-6V
- Specifications: double shaft, the wheel can be attached at both sides of the motor
- Gear ratio: 1:48
- No-load speed (at 5V): 90RPM
- No-load current (at 5V): 190mA
- Rated Torque: 78mN.m (0.8kgf.cm)
- Wheel Diameter: 66mm
- Wheel Thickness: 25mm
- Wire length (optional):
- Motor Size: 70 x 36.5 x 24.5mm (L*W*H)
- Net Weight: 65g
Note: If you prefer to mount the wheel at the side with a small bump, check out this video.
Suitable motor drivers:
- L9110S 0.8A Mini Motor driver, the operating voltage from 2.5V to 12V.
- MD10C, operating voltage from 5.0V to 30V
- MDD10A, operating voltage from 5.0V to 30V, Dual-channel
- 1 x DC motor with gear (Yellow and White), and pre-soldered wires (Black and White) with optional wire length:
- 1 x Wheel (Yellow and Black)
TT Motor with 15cm Wires and Wheel Kit
TT Motor with 40cm Wires and Wheel Kit