Note: Check out this article: 3D Printer - Snapmaker helps to fight COVID-19 to learn how can you use Snapmaker Original to print PPE to help front-liners.
|This is 16cm Strap-band printed using Snapmaker Original||This are 5 x 8cm Strap-band using Snapmaker Original|
|Get the Gcode here.||Get the Gcode here.|
Great News! Snapmaker 3 in 1 3D Printer has been picked as the "Best 3D Printers for Families in 2019" by Windows Central.
Besides, the Snapmaker has already been selected by All3DP as:
- Best Budget All-in-One 3D Printer in 2019: https://all3dp.com/1/snapmaker-3d-printer-review/
- One of the Best 3D Printers at Amazon: https://all3dp.com/1/best-3d-printer-amazon-price/
- One of the Top 3D Printers for Schools: https://all3dp.com/2/3d-printers-for-schools-what-to-consider-and-which-to-choose/
Check out the review from ProductNation (Malaysia Channel):
They have also written a detailed review here: Snapmaker 1.0 May Just Be The Easiest 3D Printer For Newbies production
3D printer is an essential equipment for the maker, it can creates so many things. We like to simplify the 3D printing further by introducing the Snapmaker Original 3 in 1 Printer. It comes with 3 functions: 3D printing, Laser engraving and CNC carving in one kit.
With the Snapmaker 3-in-1 3D Printer, Laser Engraving & CNC Carving, you will get various functional parts that are available for any upgrade options to meet your needs. It’s designed to consistently deliver strong and stable performance. This kit opens up to infinite possibilities of 3D printing, laser engraving and CNC carving for everyone. This well-machined all-metal unit always has a high precision performance, an easy-to-use software, a movable and intuitive color touchscreen.
The Snapmaker comes in a kit. Because all modules are designed around standards, allowing them to work with new generations of Snapmaker.
The kit itself can be built in 10 minutes, and be free to transform it into the machine you need. Check out this video:
Not to forget the soft part of the Snapmaker, the Snapmaker software, your stunning creation is just a few clicks away.
Let's check out the 3D printing guide:
Make your desktop CNC machine seriously powerful. Various functional parts are available for any upgrade options to meet your needs, even for building a much stronger desktop CNC machine that can get more accurate and refined carving results. Need to use the CNC carving, check out the simple guide here:
Another video on how to use the CNC Feature:
Build a Simpler Laser Machine
Level up the engraving area is an easy thing. Compared with the traditional DIY kits that comes with hundreds of scattered parts and messy cables, the Snapmaker goes beyond the simplicity, breaking the knowledge barrier when you DIY a creative tool to turn your wild imaginations into reality. New to laser engraving, the guide is here:
New to 3D Printing but not sure where to start?
You can start by being a part of our 3D Printing Community!
- 3D printing Easily assembled DIY modular design
- 3D printing, laser engraving and CNC carving in one kit
- Can be transform in three powerful tools with interchangeable heads
- Full-metal structure
- Supports numerous materials
- Modular design
- Easy to maintain
- 3.5" Color Touchscreen
- Repeatable tolerances in X/Y/Z: 5 microns
- Weight: 4.5 kg (10 lbs)
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloys
- File Transfer: USB Disk, USB cable
- Power Requirement: 100 - 240V AC
- Supported OS: macOS, Windows
- Depth: 335 mm (13.2”)
- Height: 289 mm (11.4”)
- Width: 272 mm (10.7”)
- Heated Bed: Up to 80 ℃
- Layer Resolution: 50~300 microns
- Build Volume: 125 x 125 x 125mm(4.9" x 4.9" x 4.9")
- Print Head Travel Speed: Up to 100 mm/s
- Supported Materials: Non-proprietary 1.75mm PLA, ABS, etc.
- Work Area: 125 x 125 mm
- Laser Power: 200mW
- Supported File Types: SVG, JPEG, PNG, PDF, etc.
- Supported Materials: Wood, bamboo, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic, and so on.
- Work Area: 90 x 90 x 50 mm
- Shank Diameter: 3.175mm
- Supported File Types: SVG, STEP, IGES, IGS, DWG, DXF, etc.
- Supported Materials: Wood, acrylic, PCB, carbon fiber sheet.
- Users can work with these supported files with the help of third party software such as Autodesk Fusion 360
- 1 x Touch Screen LCD
- 1 x Snapmaker Controller
- 1 x 3D Printer Head
- 1 x CNC Carving Head
- 1 x Laser Engraving Head
- 1 x Heated Bed
- 1 x 0.5kg PLA
- 1 x SnapMaker Mechanics
- Warranty Policy from Snapmaker
- Article: 3D Printer - Snapmaker helps to fight COVID-19, learn about how Snapmaker Original helps to print PPE parts for front-liners during COVID-19 Pandemic.