Note: Since the NVIDIA Jetson Dev Kit series is facing supply constraints, we are bringing a promising alternative solution for you here at Cytron marketplace.
Note: This page has two reComputer Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit options. Please choose the preferred Dev Kit's RAM size.
|reComputer Jetson Xavier NX 16GB Dev Kit (J2012)||reComputer Jetson Xavier NX 8GB Dev Kit (J2011)|
reComputer Jetson series are compact edge computers built with NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems: Jetson-10 (Nano) and Jetson-20 (Xavier NX). With rich extension modules, industrial peripherals, thermal management combined with decades of Seeed’s hardware expertise, reComputer Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product emerging in diverse AI scenarios.
reComputer Jetson is compatible with the entire NVIDIA Jetson software stack, cloud-native workflows, and industry-leading AI frameworks, helping deliver seamless AI integration.
Application: For Next-gen Autonomous Machine
With edge AI developers can deploy machine learning models in solving demanding challenges for advanced robotics and autonomous machines in the fields:
- Edge AI into the Wild: UAV, Drone, Wildlife protection, Agriculture
- Smart City: Traffic, Retail, Healthcare
- Industry 4.0: Manufacturing, Logistics, Delivery, Service
Power-efficient AI computer, compact rich I/Os for endless AI possibilities
reComputer Jetson - 20 comes with Jetson Xavier NX delivers up to 21 TOPS, making it ideal for high-performance compute and AI in embedded and edge systems. You get the performance of 384 NVIDIA CUDA® Cores, 48 Tensor Cores, 6 Carmel ARM CPUs, and two NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerators (NVDLA) engines. Combined with over 59.7GB/s of memory bandwidth, video encoded and decoded, these features make Jetson Xavier NX the platform of choice to run multiple modern neural networks in parallel and process high-resolution data from multiple sensors simultaneously.
Jetson Xavier NX supports multiple power modes, including low-power modes for battery-operated systems, and delivers up to 14 TOPs for AI applications in as little as 10 W.
Powerful reference carrier board
Seeed reference carrier board for Jetson-20-1-H2 is a high-performance, interface rich NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX compatible carrier board, providing HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0, USB 2.0, M.2 key E wifi / BT, M.2 key M, CSI camera, CAN, GPIO, I2C, I2S, fans, and other rich peripheral interfaces. It has the same functional design and size as the carrier board of NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX Developer Kit.
Take advantage of the small form factor, sensor-rich interfaces, and big performance to bring new capability to all your embedded AI and edge systems.
Desktop, Wall Mount, or fit in anywhere
With an overall dimension of 130x120x50mm, it is only around 1/10 of the size of an ordinary computer case which makes it possible to fit in edge AI scenarios. The back screw holes allow you to hang the product as you need. We also provide other editions case like blue, silver, and silver mental, whose stackable structure allows you to stack more middle layers to create rooms very easily.
Prebuild system for edge AI integration
All NVIDIA® Jetson™ modules and developer kits are supported by the same software stack, enabling you to develop once and deploy everywhere. Jetson Software is designed to provide end-to-end acceleration for AI applications and accelerate your time to market. We bring the same powerful NVIDIA technologies that power data center and cloud deployments to the edge.
NVIDIA JetPack includes NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration, enabling GPU accelerated containerized applications on Jetson platform. Jetpack also brings support for NVIDIA Triton™ Inference Server to simplify the deployment of AI models at scale.
Comparison between reComputer Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kits and Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit
- Hand-size edge AI device with an overall dimension of 130x120x50mm, it fits everywhere.
- Powered by the 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3.
- 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores delivers 21 TOPS AI performance.
- Rich peripherals, including a Gigabit Ethernet port, 4 USB 3.0 Type-A ports, HDMI port, and DP ports.
- Pre-installed NVIDIA official JetPack software, ready for cloud-native application.
- Able to mount on the wall with mounting holes on the back.
- Support wide range of AI applications fast building with our ecosystem partners.
- Support Allxon to enable efficient remote hardware management services.
System on Module technical specifications:
- AI Performance: 21 TOPS
- GPU: 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- CPU:6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM®v8.2 64-bit CPU 6MB L2 + 4MB L3
- Memory (option):
- 16 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x 59.7GB/s (J2012)
- 8 GB 128-bit LPDDR4x 59.7GB/s (J2011)
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC 5.1
- Power: 10 W | 15 W | 20 W
- PCIe:1 x1 (PCIe Gen3) + 1 x4 (PCIe Gen4), total 144 GT/s*
- CSI Camera
- Up to 6 cameras (24 via virtual channels)
- 14 lanes (3x4 or 6x2) MIPI CSI-2, D-PHY 1.2 (up to 30 Gbps)
- Video Encode
- 2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.265)
- 2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 20x 1080p30 (H.264)
- Video Decode
- 2x 8K30 | 6x 4K60 | 12x 4K30 | 22x 1080p60 | 44x 1080p30 (H.265)
- 2x 4K60 | 6x 4K30 | 10x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.264)
- 2 multi-mode DP 1.4/eDP 1.4
- HDMI 2.0
- DL Accelerator: 2 x NVDLA Engines
- Vision Accelerator: 7-Way VLIW Vision Processor
- Networking: 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- Mechanical: 260-pin SO-DIMM connector 69.6 mm x 45 mm
Carrier board technical specifications:
- Jetson module connector:
- 1 x Jetson SODIMM connector, 260-pin
- 4 x USB 3.0 Type-A Connector
- 1 x USB Micro B, RA Female
- Ethernet Port:
- 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector (10/100/1000)
- Display Port:
- 1 x Standard HDMI
- 1 x Display Port
- CSI Camera Connector:
- 2 x CSI Camera (15 pos, 1mm pitch, MIPI CSI-2 )
- 1 x M.2 Key E Slot (75-pin) 2230
- 1 x M.2 Key M Slot (75-pin) NVME 2280
- Multifunctional Port
- 1 x 2.0 Pitch 40 PIN GPIO
- 1 x Button Header
- 1 x Picoblade Header
- 1 x CAN Bus Header (1x4, 2.54mm pitch, RA)
- Coin Cell Battery socket:
- 1 x RTC Back-up Coin Cell Socket (CR1220)
Note: Coin cell battery is included as a FREE GIFT
- 1 x RTC Back-up Coin Cell Socket (CR1220)
- 1 x DC Input Power TE Connector
- 1 x Acrylic Cover
- 1 x Aluminium Frame
- 1 x Jetson Xavier NX
- 16GB module
- 8GB module
Note: Please choose your preferred RAM size
- 1 x Heatsink
- 1 x Carrier board
- 1 x 19V/4.74A (MAX 90W) Power Adapter
- FREE: (Only from Cytron Technologies)
- 1 x Power cord, UK plug
- 1 x Panasonic-CR1220 3V Button Cell Battery