The micro-HDMI (Type D) connector was designed for use in portable devices including mobile phones and cameras. Normally it is being used as a link between the micro-sized connector on your mobile device and the standard HDMI input on your monitor or television.
HDMI itself is the latest yet mature interface standard for display devices, monitor, TV, TFT display, touch screen display, and many other devices that come with HMDI interface. And of course, for us, the Raspberry Pi single-board computer comes with HDMI interface:) But this cable is NOT for Raspberry Pi 3B+ NOR the Zero series boards because it is meant for latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. As launched on 24th Jun 2019, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B comes with TWO micro HDMI ports that support dual display at 4K resolution! How awesome is that? And because it needs to accommodate two HDMI ports, logically micro HDMI is chosen.
So here you are, the micro-HDMI(Type D) to standard HDMI(Type A) cable with 2-meter (~6 feet) length, in White color, a must-have accessories for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Designed for use in portable devices including mobile phones and cameras
- Officially from Raspberry Pi Foundation, plug and use for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Connect the portable device to HDMI input on monitor or television
- HDMI D (micro) to HDMI A (standard)
- 19-pin HDMI Type D(M) to 19-pin HDMI Type A(M)
- Nickel-plated plugs
- 4Kp60 compliant
- Tested to meet the data transmission performance of the HDMI2.0 standard
- RoHS compliant
- 3Mohm 300VDC insulation, withstands 300VDC for 0.1s
- Color: White
- 2-meter length, ~ 6 feet
- Compliant with HDMI high-speed cable standards
- Supports both audio and video
- Supports Ethernet and Audio Return Channel (CEC)
- Compatible to all models of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B:
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Micro-HDMI to Standard HDMI, White color, 2-meter