The micro-HDMI (Type D) connector was designed for use in portable devices including mobile phones and cameras. Normally it is being used as a link between the micro-sized connector on your mobile device and the standard HDMI input on your monitor or television.
HDMI itself is the latest yet mature interface standard for display devices, monitor, TV, TFT display, touch screen display, and many other devices that come with HMDI interface. And of course, for us, the Raspberry Pi single-board computer comes with HDMI interface:) But this cable is NOT for Raspberry Pi 3B+ NOR the Zero series boards because it is meant for latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. As launched on 24th Jun 2019, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B comes with two micro HDMI ports that support dual display at 4K resolution! How awesome is that? And because it needs to accommodate two HDMI ports, logically micro HDMI is chosen.
So here you are, the micro-HDMI(Type D) to standard HDMI(Type A) cable with 1 meter (~3 feet) length, White color, a must-have for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Designed for use in portable devices including mobile phones and cameras
- An official from Raspberry Pi Foundation, plug and use for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Connect the portable device to HDMI input on monitor or television
- HDMI A (Standard) to HDMI D (micro)
- 1-meter length, ~ 3 feets
- Color: White
- Compliant with HDMI high-speed cable standards
- Supports both audio and video
- Compatible to all models of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B:
- 1 x micro HDMI to standard HDMI 1 meter cable
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days