Note: Due to the distribution region, this product can ONLY be shipped to ASEAN countries (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Brunei).
Note: This Wireless Computer Kit comes with a Raspberry Pi 400 with US Layout Keyboard, and a UK Power Plug (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, UAE ), if you are looking for Raspberry Pi 400 with US Layout Keyboard and EU Plug type (Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines), get it from here.
An exclusive wireless computer kit for the newly launched Raspberry Pi 400 keyboard computer, packed by Cytron Technologies. It is based on the 1st of its kind Raspberry Pi single-board computer. This kit includes everything (except a monitor) you need to get it up and running within minutes. If you plan to use it for a conference call, you might need to get a USB webcam and a USB to 3.5mm Audio adapter separately. Check out how this kit is being set up and used for Google Meet by Berani Buat (in Bahasa Malaysia):
Note: The LCD monitor, USB to Audio adapter in the video are not included in this kit.
Another good demonstration from Cikgu Siber:
Note: Google Meet can be used on Chromium (default Internet Browser) as shown by various users but the screen sharing is not supported as of now.
The Raspberry Pi 400 in this kit comes with a US layout keyboard, 78-key. The Raspberry Pi 400 is a very innovative integration and practical for everyone, as for most of the applications, a keyboard is needed to access or to navigate the operating system, like a laptop :)
mini size Keyboard with US Layout, 78 keys
Run Faster Than The Most Powerful Raspberry Pi
1.8 GHz vs 1.5 GHz
Yes, Raspberry Pi 400 comes with a similar processor to Raspberry Pi 4 Model B but clocked at a faster speed, 1.8GHz. This is 20% faster than 1.5GHz on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. After more than a year of the launch of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB(discontinued), 2GB, and 4GB (8GB in May 2020), many have proved it to be at par with an entry-level x86 PC system and many had tried it to replace a desktop computer. It never disappoints any of us! With the faster processor speed, groundbreaking multimedia performance, and connectivity, and RAM of 4GB, you will be blown away with its performance! Now, this powerful single-board computer is embedded in a Keyboard, making it more convenient for everyone.
With the same powerful processor as the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the Raspberry Pi 400 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply. The kit included the Official Raspberry Pi 5V 3A USB-C Adapter with UK plug (type G) and it is suitable to be used in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, UAE, etc.
The Raspberry Pi 400 preserves the dual micro-HDMI ports on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B that are capable of delivering 1 x 4Kp60 or 2 x 4Kp30 multimedia. This wireless computer kit includes an official Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (1 meter) to provide the optimum media output resolution support.
The Raspberry Pi 400 comes as a keyboard computer, you do not need to get a separate keyboard. Yet, you will most likely need a mouse to navigate in the operating system, at least during the beginning. Hence, we include a Silent 1200dpi Wireless Optical Mouse (with Sleep Mode and Power Switch) in this kit.
This Wireless Optical Mouse provides great cursor control for browsing documents or Internet pages or even to be used with your Raspberry Pi boards and also Raspberry Pi 400. It is a Silent, 1200dpi, three-button mouse with a USB A wireless dongle. Just insert the USB dongle to one of Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard Computer's USB ports (USB2.0 or 3.0) and it works right out of the box, no driver is needed. Super easy and neat. It operates on an AA battery which is also included in the package. The wireless mouse also comes with sleep mode, power-saving function, and a power ON/OFF switch :)
This wireless computer kit packed by Cytron Technologies includes:
- Raspberry Pi 400 - US Layout, 78-key
- Silent 1200dpi Wireless Mouse - with ON/OFF Switch
- Raspberry Pi 16GB microSD card preloaded with NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) for OS installation
- Raspberry Pi 15W USB-C Power Adapter, UK Plug, White
- Raspberry Pi micro HDMI to standard HDMI (A/M) cable, 1 meter
Note: This wireless computer kit DOES NOT come with a Display/monitor/screen, offering freedom to use your existing TV (HDMI) or LCD monitor. Yet, we recommend the following display device:
- Acer 20-inch HDMI Monitor, without built-in Speaker
- BenQ 22-inch Full-HD Dual HDMI Monitor, with built-in Speaker
- 15.6-inch Capacitive Touch IPS 1920x1080 HDMI Display, with built-in Speaker
- 7 inch 1024x600 IPS HDMI Capacitive Touch Monitor, with built-in Speaker
So basically, it comes with all the necessary devices, yet allow you to choose the preferred HDMI display to kickstart your digital making.
Note: In the case where you want to use this computer kit for a conference call like Google Meet (it works), you might also need:
- A USB Webcam, we have tested several models in the market, and no driver installation is needed. Of course, the quality will depend on the spec and model that you choose.
- USB to 3.5mm Audio Adapter - TRRS, this adapter enables you to use the commonly available smartphone headset as an audio input (mic) and output (speaker) during a conference call.
- Raspberry Pi 400 Wireless Computer kit by Cytron
- US Layout, 78-key Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard Computer
- UK Plug USB-C Power Adapter, 5V 3A
- Silent Wireless Mouse for tidier setup
- All parts can be reused for other purposes or projects
- Perfect for beginners, schools, students and maker-lab
- Choose your preferred HDMI LCD monitor
- Comes with a 16GB microSD card with pre-loaded NOOBS, no extra work needed to boot up the Raspberry Pi 400
Raspberry Pi 400 Spec (in this kit):
- A Keyboard Computer
- 78-key mini US Layout Keyboard
- Broadcom BCM2711C0, 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 (ARMv8), Quad-core, SoC running @ 1.8GHz, with a metal top for better heat dissipation
- LPDDR4-3200 4GB SDRAM
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Horizontal Header
- Storage: MicroSD or USB Drive
- MicroSD card and USB Boot Ready out of the box
- A push-push MicroSD card socket
- Video/Audio Out:
- 2 x micro HDMI port, supports 1 x 4Kp60, or 2 x 4Kp30
- NO Audio & Video 3.5mm Jack
- NO CSI (Camera) and DSI Port
- Power Requirement, 5V/3.0A via USB type C connector
- 2 x USB3.0 Port + 1 x USB2.0 Port
- Gigabit Ethernet, >900 Mbps
- NO PoE (Power over Ethernet) capability
- Low-Level Peripherals (via horizontal headers):
- 27 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Integrated with a Kensington Lock
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS, and all Raspberry Pi 4 Model B compatible 3rd party Operating System, for example, Ubuntu, Kodi, OSMC
- Dimensions: 286mm x 122mm × 23mm
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 400 Keyboard Computer, US Layout, 78-key
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 15W USB-C Power Adapter, UK Plug, White
- 1 x Raspberry Pi micro HDMI to standard HDMI (A/M) cable, 1 meter
- 1 x 16GB microSD card preloaded with NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) for OS installation
- 1 x Silent, 1200dpi, Wireless Mouse, Power Saving mode with Switch, 1 x AA Battery included too
- Raspberry Pi 400 Product Brief
- Raspberry Pi Operating System download
- Raspberry Pi Foundation, the official website
- Raspberry Pi 400 - The New Personal Keyboard Computer
- Raspberry Pi 400 Thermal Performance
- Raspberry Pi Getting Started by raspberrypi.org
- Raspberry Pi Projects and tutorials