This is pretty simple yet practical casing for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 3B, and 3B+. It offers plenty of inner space, and if you need to access the 40-pin GPIO of Raspberry Pi. Perfect casing for educator and beginner, or makers that need to access the 40-pin GPIO. With its Black color and build using ABS to provide rugged protection to your Pi.
The case comes in two parts so you can simply snap it on. There is a base plane, where you should place the Raspberry Pi board. The base place nicely fit the Raspberry Pi PCB, no screws is needed to secure the Rpi, while all the USB, Ethernet port, HDMI, USB microB, Audio/Video jack, etc are nicely fit too. And the top plane is also snap and fit, by holding all the input output interface ports. Not to forget, the top plane also reserve the space for:
- CSI camera cable
- DSI display cable
- Mounting and ventilation holes for additional fan (fan is not included)
- 40-pin GPIO, you can even connect the GPIO cable (T-Cobbler) and access those IOs with the casing is closed.
This product is just the case. It does not come with Raspberry Pi or components.
- Easy snap-fit assembly, only 3 parts
- Provide flexibility to use the top cover or not
- Black in color
- Build with ABS
- Cut-outs of all connection points
- microSD card cut-out
- Designed for
- Dimension: 94mm (length) x 63mm (width) x 30mm (height)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Case