Note: This battery is not available to ship oversea (including Thailand, Sabah, Sarawak, and Singapore too)
This CR2016 3V Button Cell Battery is normally called as the coin cell as the size and shape is similar to a coin. Besides, the code CR2016 tells us the diameter and height of the cell. The diameter is 20mm whereas the height is 1.6mm. It looks small and thin, but it is capable of delivering output voltage of 3V (nominal) with a capacity of 75mAh. For a detailed discharge rate, please check the datasheet (under Resources:).
By the way, this coin cell battery is Non-Rechargeable, DO NOT charge it.
These batteries can be stacked (in series) to make a 6V CR2016-sized pack of batteries. And we have seen these batteries being used for remote control, Real-Time Clock, training kit, etc. And a small tricks, you can directly power up common LED without any current limiting resistor :)
Note: This item's warranty period is 2 weeks from the purchase date. If the item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if further actions may be taken.
- CR2016 Lithium manganese button cell, button cell battery, lithium coin cell, cell, battery, lithium button battery
- Diameter: 20mm / 0.8"
- Thickness: 1.6mm / 0.06"
- Weight: 1.8g
- Nominal Capacity: 75mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3V
- Test Condition: 30KΩ load resistance, end-point voltage 2.0Volt
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- Certificate: CE, RoHS, MSDS, etc
- Battery Applicable Products: Toy, LED light, Clock, Calculator, PDA, Memory card, etc.
- It fit perfectly into the Coin Cell Battery Holder
- 1 x PKCELL CR2016 3V Button Cell Battery (1 piece)