|Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera + 6mm Lens||Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera + 16mm Lens||Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera+6mm+16mm Lens|
"C- and CS-mount lenses are both threaded lens mounts found on most industrial CCD cameras and lenses. The difference between C and CS-mount equipment is the distance between the flange of the lens (the part of the case that butts up against the camera) and the focal plane of the lens (where the CCD sensor must be positioned). This is known as the flange back distance.
The C-mount lens specification for flange back distance is 17.53 mm, and on CS-mount lenses, it is 12.53 mm. If you have a CS-mount camera and a C-mount lens, you can add a 5mm spacer to obtain the correct focus. If, however, you have a C-mount camera and a CS-mount lens, the correct focus cannot be achieved."
This is with 6mm Wide-Angle Lens (not included) mounted on HQ Camera, please REMOVE the C-CS-mount adapter.
This is with 16mm Telephoto Lens (not included) mounted on HQ camera, the C-CS-mount adapter is NEEDED.
You can get different lengths of 15-pin Ribbon/FFC cable for better movement of the HQ camera. We have tried up to 1 meter and it works fine:
- 30cm 15-pin FFC for Raspberry Pi Camera
- 50cm 15-pin FFC for Raspberry Pi Camera
- 1 meter 15-pin FFC for Raspberry Pi Camera
As mentioned earlier, this HQ camera module interface to Raspberry Pi by way of a 15-pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI), which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the Raspberry Pi's processor.
With this HQ camera, you can now capture the high-resolution picture with Raspberry Pi, and with the adjustable lens to get different aperture and focus points.
This HQ camera module is compatible with:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2GB
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3, you will need a smaller pitch to pitch CSI cable.
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (Wireless), you will need a smaller pitch to pitch CSI cable.
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH (Wireless and Header), you will need a smaller pitch to pitch CSI cable.
Note: This HQ Camera module is NOT compatible with the 1st version of the Raspberry Pi Zero board that does not come with CSI port.
Not familiar with the Raspberry Pi HQ Camera? Fear not, check out the official HQ camera guide from Raspberry Pi.
SONY IMX477R stacked, black-illuminated sensor
7.9mm sensor diagonal
1.55um x 1.55 um pixel size
Output: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
Back Focus: Adjustable (12.5mm - 22.4mm)
Lens standards: C-mount or CS-mount (C-CS-mount adapter included and mounted on the camera by default)
No focus lens included, but it is a MUST to have a lens, so get it separately:
IR filter: integrated
Ribbon cable/FFC length: 200mm
Tripod mount: 1/4" - 20
FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B, Class B Digital Device
Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Connects to the Raspberry Pi board via the FFC/Ribbon cable (included)
Size: 38mm x 38mm x 18.43mm
1 x Official Raspberry Pi HQ Camera Module
1 x C-CS-mount adapter (normally mounted on the HQ Camera module
1 x Dust cap
1 x FFC Cable (200mm)
1 x Back Focus Adjustment Tool (tiny flat screwdriver, in the box)
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi HQ Camera
- Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module Product Brief - by Raspberry Pi foundation
- Typical C-Mount Lens Guide
- Typical CS-Mount Lens Guide
- Sample photos and videos taken with this camera module (Google Drive), by Cytron
- Getting Started with Pi Camera - by Raspberry Pi foundation
- Raspbian - Latest Operating System by Raspberry Pi foundation