Note: This is Jetson Nano Revision B01.
Check out what developers are doing with Jetson Nano in Autonomous driverless car development :)
Meet NVIDIA Jetson! - The latest addition in the Jetson family, the NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit is now available in Cytron marketplace. The Jetson Nano delivers the performance to run modern AI workloads in a small form factor, power-efficient (consuming as little as 5 Watts), and low cost. Developers, learners, and makers can run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack™, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
Tips: Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is compatible with Jetson Nano, it will be a perfect camera in your AI project.
- Jetson Nano Rev: B01
- GPU 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU Quad-core ARM A57
- Memory 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 | 25.6 GB/s
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Storage MicroSD (not included)
- Video Encode 4Kp30| 4x 1080p30| 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder4Kp60| 2x 4Kp30| 8x 1080p30| 18x 720p30| (H.264/H.265)
- Micro-USB 5V 2A
- DC power adapter 5V 4A
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- M.2 Key E
- Gigabit Ethernet
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- MIPI-CSI camera connector
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- Dimensions: 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
Version Change Information for B01 from A02
- The B01 revision carrier is compatible with the production specification Jetson Nano module. The A02 revision carrier is not.
- Removed Button Header [J40] Position
- Removed Serial Port Header [J44] Position
- Adjusted the Position of Power Select Jumper [J48]
- Adjusted the Position of Camera Connector [J13]
- Added Camera Connector [J49] location
- Factory JetPack Upgrade from 4.2 SDK to 4.3 SDK
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano module and carrier board
- 1 x Quick Start Guide and Support Guide
You might need:
- Raspberry Pi 5.1V 2.5A micro B Power Adapter (UK Plug) to power the board
- Adapter 5V 4A R/Angle DC Jack 2.1mm - UK Plug
- 16GB or 32GB MicroSD card
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- 8MP IMX219 Low Distortion M12 Camera Module for Jetson Nano
- New Revision of Jetson Nano Dev Kit – Now supports new Jetson Nano Module, by SeeedStudio
- Nvidia Jetson Nano Developer Kit A02 vs B01, an article by Cytron Technologies
- Nvidia Jetson Nano Boot from USB, an article by Cytron Technologies, to setup the Jetson Nano to boot from USB drive, SSD.
- Robotic Operating System (ROS) with Nvidia Jetson Nano, an article by Cytron Technologies, to install and simulate robot using ROS
- AI Framework Test with Nvidia Jetson Nano, an article by Cytron Technologies, test how well Jetson Nano can run AI Framework
- Get Started with Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Developer Kit User's Guide
- Jetson Nano: Deep Learning Inference Benchmarks
- Jetson Download Center
- Jetson FAQ
- Jetson Technical Forum
- Check out this demo of Jetson Nano interface with Raspberry Pi Camera module V2, by JetsonHacks: