NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Development Kit without Wireless Adapter
Say hello to NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Dev. Kit! The latest addition in the Jetson family, the NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit without Wireless Adapter is now available in Cytron marketplace! Discover the power of AI and robotics with the NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit. It's small, powerful, and priced for everyone.
Note: This NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Development Kit comes WITHOUT Wireless Adapter
The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit is ideal for hands-on projects. Learning by doing is key for anyone new to AI and robotics, and with this developer kit, an active developer community and ready-to-build open-source projects, plus free and comprehensive tutorials offered by NVIDIA, you’ll see your work perceiving and interacting with the world around you in real-time. Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit delivers incredible AI performance at a low price and brings to each Jetson developer the same software and tools used by professionals around the world.
The developer kit uses a microSD card as the boot device and for main storage. It’s important to have a card that’s fast and large enough for your projects; the minimum requirement is a 32GB UHS-1 card. Many projects with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit will utilize swap space on the MicroSD Card due to only 2GB physical memory. For this reason, we recommend 64GB or larger microSD cards. High endurance microSD cards are also recommended.
USB-C Power Supply
The Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit can be powered with common USB-C power supplies, but it does not support the USB-C Power Delivery protocol. This means commonly available USB-C power supplies can be used, but they will all fall back to delivering 5V⎓3A because no power negotiation takes place. You’ll need to power the developer kit with a good quality power supply (and cable) that can deliver 5V⎓3A at the developer kit’s USB-C port. The stated power output capability of a USB power supply can be seen on its label.
Overview of the Developer Kit
Carrier Board Layout
- [DS1] Power LED; lights when the developer kit is powered on
- [J1] SO-DIMM connector for Jetson module. The module is pre-assembled on the developer kit
- [J2] USB Type C power connector for 5V⎓3A power supply.
- [J3] RJ45 ethernet connector.
- [J4] HDMI connector
- [J5] Camera connector for MIPI-CSI2 camera.
- [J6] 40-pin header: Includes power pins ( +5V/+3.3V) and interface signal pins for I2C (2x), UART, SPI (2x), I2S, and GPIOs
- [J7] 4-pin fan control header. Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output and tachometer input are supported
- [J8] Optional coin-cell socket
- [J9] USB 3.0 type A connector. Limited to 1A total power delivery
- [J10] Stack of two USB 2.0 type A connectors supporting Host Mode only
- [J11] Optional button header (2x4); Includes connections for Reset/Force Recovery/Power Buttons, and Auto-power-on disable
- [J12] Button header (1x12); Includes connections for the power LED, Reset/Force Recovery/Power Buttons, UART, and Auto-power-on disable
- [J13] Micro-USB 2.0 connector supporting Recovery Mode and Device Mode
Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is supported by the comprehensive NVIDIA® JetPack™ SDK, and has the performance and capabilities needed to run modern AI workloads. JetPack includes:
- Desktop Linux with NVIDIA drivers
- AI and Computer Vision libraries and APIs
- Support for cloud-native technologies such as containerization and orchestration
- Developer tools, documentation, and sample code
Note: Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is compatible with Jetson Nano, it will be a perfect camera in your AI project.
- Compact size Jetson Nano module powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Supports Entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- Rich I/O Peripherals to further expand AI projects
- Large heatsink for better heat dissipation
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Large community support with a wide collection of resources to easily get started
- GPU: 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™
- CPU: Quad-core ARM® A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD card (card NOT included)
- Video Encode: 4Kp30 | 4x 1080p30 | 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decode: 4Kp60 | 2x 4Kp30 | 8x 1080p30 | 18x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet (This Development Kit DOES NOT come with wireless adapter)
- Camera: 1x MIPI CSI-2 connector
- Display: HDMI
- 1x USB 3.0 Type A
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Other I/O:
- 40-pin header (GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- 12-pin header (Power and related signals, UART)
- 4-pin Fan header
- Mechanical dimension: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson module and reference carrier board
- 1 x Quick Start/ Support Guide
- Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit
- Jetson Nano Developer Kit A02 vs B01 vs 2GB
- Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit User Guide
- Jetson Nano: Deep Learning Inference Benchmarks
- Jetson Download Center
- Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit 3D CAD STEP Model
- Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit Regulatory and Compliance Documents
- Jetson FAQ
- Jetson Technical Forum
- Check this Jetson Nano 2GB First Look & Test video from ETA Prime: