This is the latest ESP32 development board from our friend, Gravitech (Thailand). LamLoei Node32Lite is open source development board that uses ESP-WROOM-32 Wifi / Bluetooth module from Espressif, FTDI to load program into ESP32 module.
Breadboard friendly, 0.9" wide, allowing 1 space left on the breadboard on each side. Use FTDI chips to automate program loading. Makes it suitable for portable and wearable applications. PTC Fuse circuits cut off the current at 500mA and use 3.3V 600mA on-board voltage regulator. There is a push button switch on the IO0 and EN (reset) pins.
The Node32 Lite board is the board that brings the SoC ESP32 of Espressif to developer, maker and student. It is an IC developed from ESP8266 which is very popular. Because it is a low cost yet powerful microcontroller and has WIFI attached as well. It also uses Arduino IDE to write programs.
For the new ESP32, it also adds more capabilities. There is another Bluetooth Low-Energy connection (BLE, BT4.0, Bluetooth Smart) and that is not enough. There are also 30 GPIO.
- Use ESP32-WROOM-32 from Espressif, which is WiFi / BLE SoC (System On Clip)
- Breadboard Friendly, with a width of 0.9 ″, placed on the breadboard
- Use USB2Serial FTDI chip for automatic program loading Speed up to 921000
- PTC Fuse circuit cut off current at 500mA
- 3.3V 600mA On-board Voltage Regulator
- Push ฺ Button Switch on the pin IO0 and EN (Reset)
- Suitable for prototype and portable wearable device development