This is an affordable 405nm purple laser mini engraver (portable), solution for your DIY projects and let the creativity flow. Suitable for icons, deep engraving and other materials like wood, plastic, rubber, leather etc. Thousands of cloud images are constantly updated to bring more interesting creation. Personalize accessories and countless other items with text, images or photos.
Scan the QR code with NEJE Scanner APP (Only support Android version), it will automatically connect with computer software, simple and easy to use. Acrylic body and fine workmanship show excellent quality. Professional word-processing algorithms, the algorithm performs a 1:1 rendering of each pixel without loss. A variety of image algorithms present the image characteristics of your family or idol more precisely. Supports parallel engraving and offline operation, up to 10 machines can be controlled by only one computer.
Setting the Laser Engraver up is super easy and using it is even easier :) Check this video out:
Note: NEVER exposure your eyes to the laser beam even a fraction of a second as it can injure the retina, cornea or the lens in your eyes. The best way to avoid this is by using Protection Panel or safety goggles.
Note: NEVER leave the Laser Engraver unattended during operation.
- Model: DK-8-KZ-2000
- Supporting OS: Support Win 7, XP, Win 8, Win 10.
- Machine Power: 2000mw
- Caving Space: 38 x 38 x 70 mm
- DPI: 350dpi
- Laser Wavelength: 405nm
- Temperature: 500-degree celsius
- Supported image formats: JPEG, BMP (24 bit only), TIFF, PNG (32 bit or less), PCX (8 bit and 24 bit RLE), PCD
- Image Size: 512x512 pixels
- Engrave Mode: Bitmap carving
- Computer interface: USB B Type (included)
- Power Source: 5V 2A power adapter US plug (comes with EU adapter)
- Certificate: CE / FDA /FCC
- Frame material : Acrylic + Aluminum + Stainless Steel
- Product weight: 1.1 kg
- Package Weight: 1.78 kg
- Product size: 145 x 160 x 198 mm
- Package size: 300 x 210 x 230 mm
- Replaceable Laser Module: YES
- Every work time: < 1 hour
- Laser Warranty time: 3 month
Engraving materials include:
- Cut paper
- Business Card
- Phone cover
Check out how easy to engrave your drawing onto plywood using the 3000mW Laser Engraver, by Jaye Cheung:
Check out another video that shows a method to control 3 Laser Engravers from one computer, by Neje Studio:
- 1 x Engraving Machine
- 1 x Protective Board
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x USB Power Cable
- 3 x Wood Block (28 x 28 x 10mm)
- 3 x Sample Brown Paper (67 x 84 x 0.3mm)
- 1 x Whiteboard Marker Pen
- 1 x Anti-slip Mat
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 1 x Protective Sheet
- 1 x User Manual
Tips: For reflective or white materials, the engraving area has to blacken with the given whiteboard marker pen before start the engraving process. The given anti-slip mat might be needed to place on the red workbench to prevent slip and fix the small or light carving object.