micro:bit is a tiny programmable computer, designed to make learning and teaching easy and fun! This microbit Quick Start Kit is a STEAM education kit designed to include everything you need to build your first micro:bit STEM project, featuring sound, light and motion elements. It is the perfect project set for primary and secondary school students to learn coding, microcontroller, LED, sensor and motor.
* This kit INCLUDES micro:bit board.
With micro:bit board and USB micro B cable included in this kit, you can start coding and having fun with micro:bit's LEDs, buttons and on-board sensors right away. Four AA batteries and AA battery holder with ON/OFF switch come in handy when you need to power up your portable projects. Since AA batteries has much higher capacity compared to AAA, your experiments and projects will last longer too.
This kit also comes with a little quickstart guide booklet to help anyone to get started without a hassle.
The 5x5 LED matrix on micro:bit board, coupled with piezo buzzer included in this kit serve a good deal in adding visual and audio effects to your applications. There are tons of emoticons and melodies in MakeCode Editor at your disposal. Students will enjoy learning art, music and coding, all at the same time.
Can micro:bit move? Not by itself, but 'Yes' if you add a micro servo motor to it. This kit comes with a 3V micro servo with special extension cable for easy connection using crocodile clips. On top of all the components in this kit, the box itself is creatively designed to be part of your project too. Let's start making and coding with microbit Quick Start Kit!
Documents / Resources:
- Modul Penggunaan micro:bit dalam bilik darjah (by Arus Academy) and model answer
- Getting Started Guide (microbit.org)
- MakeCode Online Editor
- MakeCode Offline Editor
- Python Online Editor
- 1 x micro:bit Board
- 1 x quickstart guide booklet
- 1 x box designed to be used in your first micro:bit project
- 1 x 2xAA battery holder with ON/OFF switch
- 4 x GP AA Supercell battery
- 1 x USB micro B cable
- 1 x Piezo buzzer with wire
- 1 x 3V micro servo motor
- 1 x Servo connector to male dupont pin extension wire
- 2 x 5mm yellow LED
- 2 x 5mm green LED
- 2 x 5mm red LED
- 6 x 100 ohm 0.25W resistor
- 3 x Quick wiring press type terminal block
- 10 x Crocodile clip with wire
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days