Cutebot is a rear-drive smart car driven by dual high speed motors. It is mobile robot base on micro:bit controller.
Note: The robot does not include micro:bit, please get it from the accessories require separately.
There are many on-board equipments on the Cutebot including ultrasonic sensor and distance sensor, two RGB LED headlights and clearance lamps on the bottom, two line-tracking probes, an active buzzer as the horn and so on! Let’s drive your first smart car!
- Come ready to kickstart
- Compact mobile robot with micro:bit as controller
- Ready socket for micro:bit and a stackable 3 x AAA battery holder
- Slide switch to ON and OFF the board
- RGB LED as front light for the mobile robot
- Differential drive with left and right micro motor
- Dual infrared sensor at the bottom (front) for line detection and line following
- Ready socket for the HC-SR04 Ultra-sonic Range sensor
- No wiring is needed, just plug and use
- Diameter of mobile robot is < 9cm
- 1 x Cutebot car board
- 1 x HC-SR04 Ultra sonic range sensor
- 1 x Printed Manual
- 1 x Map