LiPo batteries are widely used in RC (Radio Control) planes, cars because of its weight to energy ratio. It is lightweight and able to store high power, of course, it is rechargeable too. Nowadays, LiPo (Lithium Polymer) is being used to power many other projects such as combat robots, mobile robots and many portable electronic projects. This is an excellent choice for anything that requires a small or compact battery with a lot of punch because of space constraints. The voltage of 3 cells in series (11.1V at rated) is low enough not to turn your voltage regulating circuits into hot plate, and the discharge rate is high enough to accommodate a lot of electronics and a few big motors. At 25C (discharge rate), it can deliver up to 150A at burst.
Checkout explanation of LiPo battery from Ready Set Drone:
The battery has three cells and outputs 11.1V storing 6000mAh of charge. Because this is a three-cell battery pack, a special charger is needed. This battery is not compatible with single-cell chargers. Compatible chargers are listed below:
The battery also terminated with Dean-T female connector and also includes 4-pin JST-PH female as a balance charging connector.
Note: This battery is not available to ship oversea (including Sabah and Sarawak, Singapore too)
Note: Care should be taken not to short circuit these batteries because they don't have any built-in protection circuit.
Note: Over-Charge and Over-Discharge will damage the LiPo battery and it is not covered in the warranty.
Note: This item's warranty period is 2 weeks from the purchase date. If the item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us to see if further actions may be taken.
Features and Spec:
- Rated Voltage: 11.1V (3S)
- Fully-charge Voltage: 12.6V
- Capacity: 6000mAh (6.0 Ampere Hour)
- Maximum discharge rate: 25C
- Terminated with Dean-T terminal, with ~ 9cm length
- AWG12 200ºC high-quality cable as power cable
- Terminated with 4-pin JST-PH as balance connector, with AWG22 cable size, length ~ 6cm
- Able to use for most of the 12V controllers, motors or any other appliances
- Must be charged with designated LiPo Battery Charger
- Recommended Charging Rate: 0.5 - 3.0A
- If it is not used for a long time, please maintain the voltage at 11.4V, the recommended storage voltage.
- Weight: ~ 430gram
- Dimension: 148mm x 48mm x 27mm (Not including cables)
Please check the Wikipedia link about Li-Po Battery.
- 1 x LiPo Rechargeable Battery 11.1V 6000mAh 25C
For Peninsular Malaysia orders above RM100
You will receive your purchase within 1-3 working days