- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit Rev.B01
- 1 x Adapter 5V 4A R/Angle DC Jack 2.1mm - UK Plug
- 1 x 64GB Micro SD Card with NOOBS for RPI
- 1 x USB microSD Card Reader and Writer
- 1 x Mini Jumper With Tail
- 1 x Acrylic Case with Cooling Fan for Jetson Nano
- 1 x Acrylic Case Holder for RPi Camera Module
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 8MP Camera Module V2
- 1 x AC8265 WiFi Bluetooth NIC Module for Jetson Nano
This is Jetson Nano Beginner Kit. The kit includes everything you need to get started with the Jetson Nano AI development board.
This bundle is all you need to get started with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit! The kit comes with:
- The NVidia Jetson Nano Developer kit B01
- A clear acrylic case
- A camera mount
- An 8MP camera module, you can run all sorts of computer vision and machine learning projects on the Jetson Nano!
- An Intel AC8265 Wireless Module with Antennas for your Jetson Nano to be connected via dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 network.
- A 5V 4A Power Supply to allow you to harness the full capabilities of the Jetson Nano.
- A microSD card with 64GB of capacity, Class 10 and A1 standard
- A USB MicroSD Card Reader/Writer for you to load the preferred OS into the microSD card.
Here's NVIDIA Jetson. The Jetson Nano delivers the performance to run modern AI workloads in a small form factor, power-efficient (consuming as little as 5 Watts), and low cost. Developers, learners, and makers can run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB or 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack™, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA®, cuDNN, and TensorRT™ software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
This kit also comes with 64GB, Class 10, U1, A1 grade microSD card from Raspberry Pi Foundation for you to load your JetPack. However, this microSD card comes straight from Raspberry Pi Foundation and it is preloaded with NOOBS, so you'll have to format the micro SD card before loading an Operating System image in it. Please download the BalenaEtcher to load your JetPack image into the microSD card so it can further boot the Jetson Nano :)
To make it easier for you to load your MicroSD card with JetPack (a popular Operating System for Jetson Nano), we also include a cute little USB microSD Card Reader and Writer together in the package. It's compact, lightweight and it's wicked fast. Supports up to 128GB SDHC cards! Simply slide the card into the edge, flip it over, and plug it into your computer's USB port. No driver is required, it shows up as a standard 'Mass Storage' device under any OS. Download the BalenaEtcher to load the JetPack into the MicroSD.
To power up your Jetson Nano, this kit comes with a 5V 4A 2.1mm DC Barrel Plug power adapter.
The following shows an NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Board that connects with this adapter:
The Power SMD LED will light up if the board is powered up. Since this kit includes a power adapter with DC Barrel Plug (2.1mm), a mini jumper is needed on J48 (to short both pins, also included in the kit).
The NVIDIA Jetson Nano development board will have a power load during the running test. When you use a 5V 4A power supply, you can satisfy most application use cases. Under a stress test, the CPU and GPU will be in a full load. At the same time, the whole system can reach 3.5A, and the 4A power supply can meet all the needs.
For a little bit more fun, we also included a Raspberry Pi camera module, an acrylic case, and an acrylic camera mount. Since the NVIDIA Jetson Nano development board does not come with any wireless module, you will also get an AC8265 WiFi Bluetooth NIC Module.
Raspberry Pi 8MP Camera Module V2 is a camera module developed by the Raspberry Pi foundation but is fully compatible and works well with Jetson Nano. It features an ultra-high quality 8MP(megapixel) SONY IMX219 image sensor (up to 5MP on the V1 camera board), and a fixed focus lens. This V2 camera module is capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p @30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p90 video.
Check out this demo of Jetson Nano interface with Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, by JetsonHacks:
AC8265 WiFi Bluetooth NIC Module for Jetson Nano with M.2 interface can be fixed to Jetson Nano for wireless communications offering WiFi and Bluetooth. The wireless card is fixed onto the Jeston Nano board by screws and the antenna can be attached to our acrylic case. It requires no driver installation and supports 5G/2.4G dual-band wifi, wide network coverage, coupled with 3db large gain dual antenna, even if in the complex wireless environment with multi-interference, it can also have good wireless penetration, making data reception smoother.
Features and specifications:
The kit includes NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit Rev.B01, 64GB Micro SD Card, USB MicroSD Card Reader and Writer, and 5V 4A power adapter, Clear acrylic case, Clear acrylic camera mount, Raspberry Pi camera module and AC8265 Wireless Module
- Jetson Nano Rev: B01
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU: Quad-core ARM A57
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD (included)
- Video Encoder: 4Kp30| 4x 1080p30| 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder:4Kp60| 2x 4Kp30| 8x 1080p30| 18x 720p30| (H.264/H.265)
- Power input:
- Micro-USB 5V
- DC Power 5V 2.1mm DC Barrel
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E expansion connector (Recommendation: AC8265 Dual-mode NIC)
- Display: HDMI and DP
- 4 x USB 3.0
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Extension interface:
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- Dimensions: 100mm x 80mm x 29mm
- 64GB MicroSD with SD card adapter (Raspberry Pi Logo)
- SD Speed Class: Class 10
- UHS Speed Grade: UHS 1
- Application Performance: A1
- Sequential Read >12MB/S (A1 Standard 10MB/S)
- Random IOPS - Read: 2000 IOPS (A1 standard 1500)
- Random IOPS - Write: 500 IOPS (A1 standard 500)
- Recommended and comes from Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Preloaded with NOOBS for RPi, you will have to format the micro SD and require BalenaEtcher to load your JetPack
- Compact and lightweight
- Support most of OS: Win7,8,10, MacOS, LINUX
- USB2.0 Speed
- Plug and use
- Support up to 128GB microSD card
- No driver is needed
- Both Read and Write functions
- Dimension: 15mm x 7mm x 24.8mm
- Input: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.7A Max
- Output voltage: 5V
- Maximum output current: 4A
- Plug: UK Plug, Type G
- Terminated with DC Barrel Plug (5.5mm outer, 2.1mm inner)
- 8MP SONY IMX219 image sensor
- Wider image, capable of 3280x2464 stills, 1080p30 video and so forth
- Small and light
- Fixed focus lens on-board
- Integral with IR (infrared) filter
- 150mm CSI camera cable included
- 8-megapixel native resolution sensor-capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images
- Supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9mm
- Weight just over 3g
- Connects to the Nvidia Jetson Nano via a short ribbon cable (supplied)
- No need to install drivers, just plug and play
- Supports 5G/2.4G dual-band wifi
- Supports Bluetooth / wifi dual mode
- Superior quality, coupled with two 3db large gain antennas, transmission speed up to 867Mbps
- The antenna can be rotated within 90°, the user can adjust the angle to improve signal sensitivity
- Compatible with NVIDIA Jetson Nano B01 and A02
- Compatible with the acrylic case, two antennas can be fixed on the case too.
- 1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit Rev.B01
- 1 x Adapter 5V 4A R/Angle DC Plug 2.1mm - UK Plug
- 1 x 64GB Class 10 U1 MicroSD Card
- 1 x USB MicroSD Card Reader and Writer
- 1 x Clear acrylic case
- 1 x Clear acrylic camera mount
- 1 x Raspberry Pi camera module
- 1 x AC8265 Wireless Module
- 1 x Mini jumper
- New Revision of Jetson Nano Dev Kit – Now supports new Jetson Nano Module, by SeeedStudio
- Nvidia Jetson Nano Developer Kit A02 vs B01, an article by Cytron Technologies
- Robotic Operating System (ROS) with Nvidia Jetson Nano, an article by Cytron Technologies, to install and simulate robot using ROS
- AI Framework Test with Nvidia Jetson Nano, an article by Cytron Technologies, test how well Jetson Nano can run AI Framework
- Get Started with Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- Developer Kit User's Guide
- Jetson Nano: Deep Learning Inference Benchmarks
- Jetson Download Center
- Jetson FAQ
- Jetson Technical Forum
- RPi Camera Datasheet
- AC8265 Technical Specifications, intel.com
- Acrylic Case, camera mount and AC8265 assembly manual, pdf file