The Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi is one of the best kits for beginners to get started with Raspberry Pi. No troublesome soldering and no complicated wiring. You can focus on learning Raspberry Pi. This kit includes a Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi and 10 Grove modules, which covering the sensor, actuator, and display. All you need to do is following the demo, plug the module into the Grove Base Hat, truly plug and play.
On top of that, we have provided you with detailed instructions on the use of Raspberry Pi and the use of each module, which including 8 lessons for the module. Just click the wiki to view the user manual. Also, you can check the video guide here, which will tell you how to use this kit step by step.
All in all, whether you are a student, teacher, artist, hardware enthusiast, and so on, with the help of the Grove Base Kit for Raspberry Pi, you will get to know Raspberry Pi quickly and comprehensively.
- A great kit for Raspberry Pi beginner to get started
- With Grove modules, no wiring is necessary
- Plug and Use module
- Include 10 Grove modules and a Grove base for Raspberry Pi
Now the kit comes with the Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi, making Raspberry Pi compatible with the Grove System.
The Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi provides Digital/Analog/I2C/PWM/UART port to meet all your needs. With the help of build-in MCU, a 12-bit 8 channel ADC is also available for Raspberry Pi.
Grove Base HAT Features:
- Compatible with:
- build-in MCU
- 12-bit ADC
- Multi-type Grove port
- 1 x Grove Base Hat for Raspberry Pi
- 1 x Grove - Red LED Button
- 1 x Grove - Buzzer
- 1 x Grove - Moisture Sensor
- 1 x Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11)
- 1 x Grove - Light Sensor
- 1 x Grove - mini PIR motion sensor
- 1 x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1 x Grove - Relay
- 1 x Grove - Servo
- 1 x Grove - 16 x 2 LCD (White on Blue)