This Grove - 4-Digit Display module is a 12-pin module. In this module, there is a TM1637 to scale down the number of controlling pins to 2. That is to say, it controls both the content and the luminance via only 2 digital pins of Arduino. For projects that require alpha-numeric display, this can be a nice choice.
Based on the picture above, the Grove - 4-Digit Display is used with grove shield for Arduino.
You can get grove HAT for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
Features and specifications:
- 4 digit red alpha-numeric display
- Grove compatible
- 8 adjustable luminance levels
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Working Current: 0.2mA - 80mA
- Dimensions: 42mm x 24mm x 14mm
- 1 x Grove - 4-Digit Display
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable