IoT (Internet of Things) is getting everyone attention and many makers and students are developing it. Out of most of IoT controller, ESP01, the controller that is based on ESP8266 IC. Comes in very compact from factor and it offers 32-bit controller that integrates 2.4GHz WiFi. And all these great features cost less than USD5.00.
Now this is not the ESP01 module itself. Instead, this is a plug and use - Humidity and Temperate module for ESP01. Based on DHT11 sensor and comes with the socket (2x4) designed for ESP01 to be stacked on it and it is ready to be powered up, grab humidity and temperature of its surrounding, and send to any cloud platform that you prefer. Saving your time to design the circuit to take care of the interface, power regulation and power indicator LED. Did I mentioned the module also comes with a reset button for ESP01, awesome!
Note: This is the humidity and temperature module only, please get the ESP01 module here.
- Designed for ESP01 - ESP8266 module, supporting both ESP-01S and ESP-01
- Built-in temperature and humidity sensor: DHT11
- Operating voltage: 3.7V - 12VDC (support single cell lithium battery)
- Measuring range:20-90%RH and 0-50ºC
- Measuring accuracy:Temperature: +/- 2ºC, humidity +/- 5%RH
- 1 x ESP01 Humidity and Temperature Module
Resources & Tutorials:
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Using the ESP-01 & DHT11, tutorial by askSensors on Instructables
- DHT11 Humidity Sensor with ESP8266 and ThingSpeak, by Ravi on electronicshub
- Cayenne MQTT and Standalone ESP8266 ESP-01, by myDevices
- Complete Guide for DHT11 and DHT22 with Arduino, by RandomNerd
- DHT Arduino Library, github