Note: This package DOES NOT include a learning kit. If you want the package with the learning kit, choose the package JMC with Learning Kit (coming soon) instead.
Arus Academy proudly presents a do-it-yourself online learning experience with the micro:bit programming. We now deliver a learning experience that students can go through in their own time. There is no need for a live Google Meet or Zoom session for the lessons. What we offer instead is a learning platform that is interactive and an engaging experiential experience. We also offer supplementary weekly consultation hours (by appointment) for additional help students might need. Consultation sessions are done via Google Meet with an actual teacher.
A great thing about a self-learning experience is that you can attempt as many times as possible to do the challenges.
Students will be challenged to apply the coding knowledge and skills to build physical projects and submit entries for various competitions such as Coolest Projects Malaysia, Penang International Science Fair (PISF), Kuala Lumpur Engineering Science Fair (KLESF), do your bit digital challenge, so on and so forth.
- Introduction to micro:bit
- Event-based programming (digital input)
- Event-based programming (digital output)
- Introduction to Grove ecosystem
- Programming variables
- Precise motion with motors
- Programming selection
- Programming loops
- Project Planning
- Computer/Laptop with an Internet connection
- Platform language: English
- Age group: 10 - 14 years old
- Class size: No limit as this is a self-learning platform.
- Time table: No schedule as this is flexible. Lessons will be released on a weekly basis. There will be an option to schedule a weekly consultant during office hours if needed.
- Program Duration: Beginning 1st of March - 5th of June 2021
Once you registered and make the payment, ARUS will contact you via email and provide you access to their learning platform.