Note: This kit INCLUDES the AA batteries for you to get started without hassle.
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the "robot" doing exercise when it is completed. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental mechanical structure of the mechanical machine, and the concept of electric motor :)
Your kids can always follow the video to build the robot or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden kit Walking Exercise Machine or Robot for kids
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving robot
- Powered with two (2) AA-size batteries (included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed
- It can really "exercise" :)
- Learn the basic structure of the simple robot
- Wooden parts for the robot/machine structure
- 1 x Small DC motor
- 1 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 2 x Wheel
- Some round shape styrofoam
- Some double-sided tape
- Some Iron rods
- Some orange color rubber gripper
- 2 x Chenille stem
- 1 x Wood glue
- 4 x AA battery