Note: Not suitable for children under 6 years old!
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
If you have trouble playing the video above, you may access the video from here.
Tired of the conventional ways to activate a toy car? With this kit, now you can activate your toy car with just a simple clap! What better ways to ignite the inner passion and curiosity among children in STEM!
Furthermore, let your children learn more about the concept of a microphone. A microphone basically converts sound into a small electrical current. Sound waves hit a diaphragm that vibrates, moving a magnet near a coil. In some designs, the coil moves within a magnet. Other microphones, such as condenser microphones, work on the principle of capacitance.
- Do It Yourself Wooden Voice Control Car
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble the voice activation car
- AA batteries included
- Learn the mechanism of simple DIY car and the concept of a microphone
- Wooden parts for the car structure
- Some orange plastic stopper
- Some heat shrink
- 1 x rubber band
- 2 x Metal rod
- 4 x Plastic wheels
- 1 x AA battery holder
- 1 x Wooden filer (For sanding)
- 1 x DC motor
- 1 x Orange plastic gear
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Microphone circuit