Note: This kit comes with 4x AA batteries.
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
What's cooler than a penguin on a skateboard?! Check this kit out, it's designed to bring fun to children while dealing with basic electronics and learning the concept of a DC motor. Connecting the penguin to the DC motor enables it to paddle its wings while pushing itself forward on a skateboard! Sounds fun ain't it?
Note: This kit requires minor tinkering to get it working effectively.
- Do It Yourself Wooden Skateboard Penguin Robot
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble the penguin skateboard project
- AA batteries included
- Learn the basic concept of a DC motor
- Wooden parts for the penguin structure
- Some orange stopper
- Some double-sided tape
- 2 x Wires
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x AA battery holder
- 1 x Wooden filer (For sanding)
- 1 x DC motor
- 2 x Metal rod