The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 6 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the "horse" walking with the push and pull of a syringe, the use of air pressure, or pneumatic system. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental of air pressure and pneumatic system.
Your kids can always follow the video to build the "horse" or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden pneumatic horse for kids
- Simple and moveable
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving horse using pneumatic.
- No soldering is needed
- Pre-cut wood as horse structure
- 1 x Small syringe
- 1 x Large syringe
- Some Orange rubber ring as gripper
- Some self-tapping screws
- 3 x Long metal shaft
- 2 x Short metal shaft
- 1 x Small Screwdriver
- 1 x Plastic tube