Note: This kit INCLUDES the AA batteries for you to get started without hassle.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the buzzing while keep your hand steady moving through the wire. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental electric circuit. When the circuit is complete (touches the wires), the current will drive the load (in this case is the buzzer).
Your kids can always follow the video to build the robot or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself simple Buzz Wire Game for kids
- It can really buzz!
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a working game
- Powered with two (2) AA-size batteries (included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed
- Great family hands-on activity
- 1 x Connector Base
- 2 x Pink Straw
- 2 x Green connector
- 2 x Red LED
- 1 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 1 x Buzzer
- 1 x metal cable
- Some screws
- 1 x Heat Shrink Tube
- 4 x AA battery (not shown in the picture, but included)