The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the wind from renewable energy - solar-powered fan. A green energy fan. Keep you cool under the hot sun :) This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let them explore solar power and how it can help to save the earth by utilizing it! You can also let your kids understand how solar panel works and electric motor works. Awesome!
Your kids can always follow the video to build the fan or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
Note: The solar panel is meant for OUTDOOR actual sunlight, indoor lighting will NOT generate significate electric power.
- Do It Yourself wooden kit - Solar-powered fan for kids
- Simple and yet educational
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a solar-powered fan.
- Powered by Solar panel
- No soldering is needed
- Learn about renewable energy, solar power, electric motor :)
- Wooden parts for the fan structure
- 1 x Small Solar Panel
- 1 x Small DC Motor
- 1 x Small Propeller
- 1 x Small screw
- Some double-sided tape
- Some cable tie