Note: This kit INCLUDES the AA batteries for you to get started without hassle.
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 6 to 12 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the "robot" moving around. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parents' help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental mechanical structure of the mechanical machine, and the concept of an electric motor, not to forget the wireless control.
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden kit RC car for kids
- Simple and controllable
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving car and the wireless remote control too.
- Powered with four (4) AA-size batteries (included in this kit):
- two for the car
- two for the remote control
- No soldering is needed
- Moveable or remote control wireless
- Learn the basic structure of the simple robot
- Wooden parts for the car body and remote control
- 4 x Plastic wheels for the car
- 1 x Small DC Motor
- 2 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- 1 x small plastic gear
- Double-sided tape
- Iron rods
- 4 x AA battery (not shown in the picture, but included)