Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
If you have trouble playing the video above, you may access the video from here.
Do you know how a vacuum cleaner works? Vacuum cleaner pulls air in and the air sucks up dirt and dust. Inside a vacuum cleaner, there's a fan that blows air (you can often feel it). In order for a fan to blow air, it needs to draw air in. This is the air that sucks up, or vacuums the dirt and dust. This Do-It-Yourself Kit will be able to help your kids understand the whole process while playing! :)
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the new knowledge while having fun! This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themselves! Let them explore electricity, motions and airflow at a young age! You can also let your kids understand how a vacuum cleaner works. Awesome!
Note: Be extra careful when working with sharp blades.
- Do It Yourself kit - Mini Water Bottle Vacuum Cleaner
- Simple and yet educational
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a solar-powered fan.
- Powered by 2x AA batteries
- No soldering is needed
- Learn about the basics of the electricity
- 1 x Small DC motor
- 1 x Small propeller
- 1 x Battery holder
- 4 x AA battery
- 1 x Set of double-sided tapes
- 1 x Ice cream stick
- 2 x Wooden panels with hole
- 1 x M2*20mm screw
- 1 x U bracket
- 1 x Net
- 1 x Rubberband