Note: This kit INCLUDES 4 x AA battery.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 10 Years Old
Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the magnetic oscillating swing when it is completed. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themselves! Let's them explore the fundamental of magnetic swing, and also electromagnetic. What causes the coil to generates a magnetic field to push or pull the magnet disc?
Your kids can always follow the video to build the clock or if you prefer the step by step guide in a document, we have also produced an instruction manual in English:
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden magnet oscillating swing for kids
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble it
- Powered with two (2) AA-size battery (included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed
- Learn about the electromagnetic principal
- 1 x Magnet Disc
- 2 x Small hanger self-tapping screw
- Some Double-sided tape
- Copper wire
- 1 x AA battery holder with a switchblade
- Some wooden parts for the structure
- 3 x Metal L bracket
- 1 x Small plastic bottle for making coil
- 4 x AA Battery (not in picture, but are included)