Note: Not suitable for children under 6 years old!
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
If you have trouble playing the video above, you may access the video from here.
Energy conversion is the transformation of one form of energy into another form. A familiar modern example would be the wind turbine, which converts wind energy into mechanical or electrical energy. In this kit, you will learn the 3 most important energy conversion there is in the electronics world; you will learn to connect 3 simple circuit which converts electrical energy to mechanical movement, sound, and light.
Get this kit to let your kids have a more hands-on experience by experimenting with the conversion of electricity into various forms.
- Do It Yourself Electric Energy Conversion
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble the project
- Batteries are included
- Learn and be able to visualize the application possibilities from energy conversion
- Wooden parts for the circuit platform
- Some double-sided tape
- Some orange plastic stopper
- 4 x AA Batteries
- 1 x AA Battery holder
- 1 x Colourful circular card
- 2 x LEDs
- 1 x Crocodile clip
- 3 x Screw hook
- 1 x DC motor
- 2 x Wire connector
- 1 x Buzzer