Note: If you are beginner or student, please take a look at Maker UNO, designed especially for beginner and it is Arduino UNO compatible.
We have CT-UNO, our version of Arduino UNO. Now this is special edition of CT-UNO and we called it Cytron UNO Special Edition.
CT UNO SE or Cytron UNO Special Edition Product of MALAYSIA http://www.cytron.com.my/
What is so special about Special Edition :) The SE comes with special side connectors. With these connectors, CT-UNO is able to be stack on TOP or Bottom of shield.
Basically CT-UNO-SE is Arduino UNO R3 with special side connectors. CT-UNO-SE is exactly the same as CT-UNO, except for the side connectors :)
The CT-UNO combines the simplicity of the UNO Optiboot bootloader (which load program faster), the stability of the FTDI and the R3 shield compatibility of the latest Arduino UNO R3.
- SMD ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader.
- USB Programming Facilitated by the Ubiquitous FTDI FT231X (more stable).
- Input voltage: DC7-15V.
- 1A (maximum) 5V voltage regulator.
- 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator.
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs.
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs).
- 6 Analog Inputs.
- ISP 6-pin Header.
- 32KByte Flash Memory.
- SRAM: 2KByte
- EEPROM: 1KByte
- 16MHz Clock Speed.
- R3 Shield Compatible.
- TX, RX, Power, pin 13 LEDs are moved to edge.
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket.
- White PCB!
- Special version of site connector (CT-UNO-SE only)
- Introducing CT-UNO
- Review by Stanley Seow: Product Review of CT-UNO by Cytron
- Using ISP to Burn Bootloader into Arduino
- Using Cytron SKM53 GPS Shield with CT-UNO
- Micro-B Peeled off? Check this tutorial to load program without the USB.
- Tutorials related to Arduino
- PWM from CT-UNO+MDDS10
- SK40C vs CT-UNO
- How to Make your Line Following Faster.
- Control Mobile Robot through WiFi with ESP-WiFi Shield(Arduino+Android)