If you own a Raspberry Pi 3 A+ which is just being launched mid of Nov 2018, you might need this case/enclosure :) This is pretty fancy yet practical casing designed for Raspberry Pi model A+, specially for the latest Raspberry Pi 3A+. It's crafted out of high quality acrylic layers with a transparent top and bottom (please do peel off the protection sheet) layer. It's smooth, slick, and durable.
Simply stack the layers around your Raspberry Pi Model A+ to protect it from the outside world.
It offers plenty of inner space, and if you need to access the 40-pin GPIO of Raspberry Pi, the top cover has opening for it. It is perfect casing for educator, beginner, or maker that need to access the 40-pin GPIO.
The case comes in 9 layers of laser cut Acrylic plate, stacked and screwed together with M3 bolt and nut. You just need to remove the Acrylic plates, insert the Raspberry Pi 3A+ onto base layer and stack the rest of Acrylic accordingly, then screw it back again :) Don't forget to peel off the protection sheet on every acrylic plate. The USB port (only 1), HDMI, USB microB, Audio/Video jack, microSD card slot, etc are nicely fit and accesible too.
The top layer comes with holes for cooling fan (included), yet that is optional.
The case reserve the space for:
- CSI camera cable
- DSI display cable
- 40-pin GPIO
- Cooling fan and mounting holes
- microSD card slot
- USB microB port for power
- HDMI port
- Audio/Video Composite Jack
- Single USB 2.0 Port
- RAM IC (bottom layer, for heatsink)
Note: This product is just the case. It does not come with Raspberry Pi board.
- Easy stack together, only 9 layers
- Black and Transparent layer
- Acrylic plate
- Cut-outs of all connection points
- microSD card cut-out
- Designed for
- Dimension: 75mm (length) x 65mm (width) x 26mm (height)
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 A+ Case (9 layers of Acrylic plate + bolts + nuts)
- 1 x cooling fan with mounting bolts + nuts