This is an E-Ink raw display, 7.5inch, 640x384 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports yellow, black, and white three-color display.
Due to the advantages like ultra-low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
After integrates with Universal ESP8266 E-Paper Driver Controller, you can display graphics and text from ESP8266:
After integrates with WiFi and Bluetooth e-Paper Driver Board - ESP32 Wireless, you can display graphics and text from ESP32:
After integrates with Universal e-Paper Raw Panel Driver HAT, you can display graphics and text from Raspberry Pi/Arduino or other boards:
Note: The actual display color of this display panel is yellow, not red. The picture is only for reference.
- It's a Raw Display Panel, requires an embedded controller or driver HAT. Example:
- No backlight
- Keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Comes with development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm × 1.18mm
- Display size: 163.2mm × 97.92mm
- Dot pitch: 0.255 × 0.255
- Resolution: 640 × 384
- Display color: Yellow, Black, White
- Grey level: 2
- Full refresh time: 16s
- Refresh power: 38mW(typ.)
- Standby power: 170
- 1 x 7.5 inch E-Ink Raw Display Panel - Tri-color (Yellow)