Everyone need more USB ports, for mouse, keyboard, external USB drive, Joystick and many more USB devices. One can never have enough USB ports :) Add some more USB capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, or Zero WH with this unique and cute USB hub! Designed specially for Raspberry Pi Zero series of board.
This is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi Zero series of board, and it stacks onto a Pi Zero like any other pHAT. It comes with a custom-made USB microB PCB hook, to connect the OTG microB USB port on Raspberry Pi Zero to this USB hub, nicely fit and it is secure than pogo pins, yet no soldering required! Better? It comes with a USB to UART (CP2102) function and is connected to Raspberry Pi's UART via the 40-pin GPIO socket, ready to debug your raspberry pi.
The USB hub will take power directly from your Pi Zero or from on board MicroB USB port (USB to UART), so you have choice either to power your Rpi zero from main board or USB hub. There are several LED indicators, for POWER, TX, RX and there is dedicated LED for USB transaction indicator.
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB to UART: for controlling the Raspberry Pi via serial terminal
- USB HUB interface (bottom):for connecting the HUB to the Raspberry Pi USB port
- Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH: connected via Micro USB connector
- Raspberry Pi B+ / 2B / 3B / 3B+: connected via Micro USB cable
- USB extended ports: USB1~USB4
- USB port indicators: dedicated indicator for each USB port, D1~D4 for USB1~USB4 respectively
- Power indicator
- USB to UART indicator
- FE1.1S: USB HUB chip
- 12MHz crystal
- CP2102: USB to UART converter
Note: If you use this USB hub with other types of computers, you can use a normal USB MicroB cable (not included) to connect the onboard MicroB port to the up-stream USB port.
- 4-port USB hub boar, USB 2.0/1.1
- On board USB to UART (CP2102) function - via 40-pin GPIO, ready for UART debugging.
- Pre-soldered 40-pin header socket, perfect if you get Raspberry Pi Zero WH
- LED indicator for Power, TX, RX, and USB transaction for each USB port
- Comes with custom-made USB microB to microB hook
- Work with all series of Raspberry Pi Zero board
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Dimension: ~ 63 mm x 30 mm
- Mounting holes with 30mm diameter
- 4-port USB hub board
- USB microB to microB PCB hook
- Wiki - How to use USB HUB HAT