Check out these 3D printer upgrades!
Now comes in a 2-in-1 bundle!
Capricorn Bowden PTFE Tubing XS (1M) with 2 Connectors
This is Capricorn Bowden PTFE Tubing XS (1 meter).
Following the strictest quality standards, and using only the highest quality raw materials, take your 3D printing experience to a new level!
Genuine Capricorn Premium XS Bowden Tubing is enhanced with a proprietary blend of high-performance additives. It was developed specifically for 1.75mm filament with an extremely precise internal diameter. When printing flexible filaments in a Bowden system, the inside diameter of the Bowden liner is one of the critical features for a successful print.
Capricorn XS Series PTFE Tubing VS Original PTFE Tubing
1.9mm ± 0.05mm Inner Diameter reduces the "wiggle room," or buckling, inside the tube, allowing you to print flexible filaments even on the longest Bowden systems.
Compatible with 3D Printers:
- Creality Ender-3 DIY 3D Printer
- Creality Ender-3 PRO DIY 3D Printer
- Creality Ender-3 V2 DIY 3D Printer
- Creality CR-6-SE Partially Assembled 3D Printer
Check out how Chuck from Filament Friday showing you how to change the PTFE Bowden tube with the Capricorn tube:
Another video by Michael from Teaching Tech showing you how to upgrade his Ender-3 PTFE tube to Capricorn PTFE tube:
Features and specifications:
- High-temperature resistance.
- The XS series tubing is made with the highest quality PTFE. It is able to withstand even higher temperatures, up to 300°C as compared to other PTFE tubes in the market.
- High lubricity additives
- This property makes their XS Series tubing the lowest friction Bowden tubing on the market. Less friction means higher responsiveness, higher accuracy prints, and smoother feeding.
- 1.9mm inner diameter.
- It is designed for 1.75mm filament as a smaller inner diameter gives greater feeding accuracy. Besides, this also makes it easy to print flexible filaments even on the longest Bowden systems.
- Lower retraction
- Time is saved every time the extruder retracts. Over the course of a print, a few milliseconds here and a few there add up to a lot of time saved.
- Addictives: blue color and secret high lubricity addictive mixture
- Best for chunky and flexible filaments
- Pulling friction: 0.8
- Color: dark blue
- Density (kg/m3): 2300 +/-100
- Hardness: 60-65
- Inner diameter (mm): 1.90 +/- 0.05
- Linear thermal expansion at 250 °C: 2.2-3.3%
- Material: highest quality pure virgin PTFE
- Melting point (°C): up to 340
- Outer diameter: 3.95 +/- 0.05
- Roundness (ϵ): less than 0.1
- Stiffness: medium high
- Thermal conductivity (W/m-k): 0.25
- Wear rate (gm/s): 0.01
- Young's modulus (GPa): 0.53
Heat Bed Strong Yellow Spring OD8 ID4 L20
This is a strong Die Spring: compatible with most 3D printer heated beds including Creality Ender and CR series.
Here's a short video on how you can assemble the heat bed yellow spring:
It's built with rectangular shape section, tougher and keeps print bed level better. The thumbwheels under your heat bed might be rotated itself and the weak springs get loosen after long-run printing (due to movement or vibration). If you're tired of leveling your bed constantly, better springs are a very inexpensive upgrade to your 3D printer! With this kind of strong spring, you won't need to level your bed between prints nearly as often.
- Outer Diameter (OD): 8mm
- Inner Diameter (ID): 4mm
- Length: 20mm
- 1 x 1M Capricorn Bowden PTFE Tubing XS
- 1 x PC4-01, PTFE connector
- 1 x KJH04-M6, PTFE connector
- 4 x Heat Bed Strong Yellow Spring OD8 ID4 L20