We love LiPo battery due to its energy capacity to weight ratio and the discharge rate :) But there is a major downside of Lipo, it cannot be over-discharge! Well, you will love this module, it is a voltage indicator/display through 3 digit 7-segment and there is two active buzzers to alarm you when one of the cell's voltage is lower that preset threshold. And best of most, it can be use for 1 to 8 cell Lipo battery. How awesome is that?
When the voltage is lower than the default, the alarm will sound and the red LED will flash. The factory default value is 3.3V. you can readjust your voltage value and it will autosave the setup value.
It is quite straight forward to use, just make sure to connect the GND (-) pin correctly to your battery. Anyway check out this video by DesktopJLP that demonstrate the use of this module:
- Size: 40x25x11(MM)
- Use for 1-8S Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe
- Voltage detection precision: +-0.01V
- Unit voltage display range: 0.5-4.5V
- Total voltage display range: 0.5-36V
- test mode voltage range: 3.7-30V
- Low voltage alarm mode for 2-8S
- Alarm set value range: OFF 2.7-3.8V
- 1 x 2 in 1 LiPo Battery Indicator and Alarm