Note: This is the 2nd Generation of 3D Printing Pen, 12VDC powered and comes with UK plug universal adapter. Besides, the controller is improved and has Sleep mode to save power and pro-long the heating element.
Are you still worried about the children's chaotic picture wall? Unlike the big 3D printer, this 3D printing pen is suitable and safe for kids. Show that children have a talent for painting. They can now develop their hands-on skills and mental development ability. With this 3D printing pen, let the children win at the starting line :)
By using the 3D pen can actually help kids developing their artistic skills, spatial thinking, and can be a great creative outlet that engages their minds as they create. Besides, this 3D printing pen has a stable performance. It is more stable, safe and reassuring, be aimed at the child design the color is more refreshing, the appearance is more lovely. Let your child fall in love with 3D printing.
It also comes with a small LCD screen and indicator LEDs. The LCD will display the temperature for adjustment. The temperature can be adjusted at any time. Feel free to exchange materials and feel free to switch. Plus, the filament extrusion speed can be adjusted too. This 3D printing pen is a suitable tool for school, maker lab or hands-on event. We recommend it for kids 8 years old and above.
What if you could draw things exactly as you imagine them? What if you could lift your pen off the paper and create real objects? This is one of the world’s first 3D printing pens! It's been designed to be compact and easy to use. No software and no computer needed to get started, how amazing is that? You just plug it in and can start creating in minutes. Yeay!! The beauty of this pen is how simple it is. Everyone knows how to use a pen so, it should be no problem to handle this 3D printing pen. If you can scribble, trace or wave a finger in the air, you can use this pen to create simple or complex objects!
- It is strictly forbidden to knock the tip of the pen onto hard objects.
- It is strictly forbidden to insert the foreign object into the feed hole or the tip of the pen.
- This is an electronic device, do not get it wet.
- Do not touch the tip of the pen and the heating parts during usage.
- Please place it in a safe position after use, in case the child contained in the mouth or touch to play.
- Please read the product instructions carefully before use.
3D Pen Projects:
By a famous Korean Artist: 3D Sanago:
3D Pen Art - 5 Easy Ideas for Beginners from Potent Printables:
I Made Yeezys (shoe) Using a 3D PEN! by Guava Juice:
3 Amazing Ideas and Simple Creations from 3D Pen by Yuri Ostr:
How to paint with a 3d pen? 3D painted BUTTERFLY! Painting with a stencil is EASY by Kseniia Snikhovska:
Note: Picture below shows which part the filament should be inserted.
Note: This 3D printing pen is in a BLUE color. Pictures above just for your reference.
Note: This 3D Pen comes with a UK type universal 12V 2A adapter, so no extra adapter is needed. And with 12V, 2A power, the heating up is quite fast, in less than 30 seconds.
Get more PLA filaments from here:
Features and Specifications:
- Electrical Parameter: 12VDC 2A
- Comes with UK Plug, Universal (AC voltage and frequency) Adapter
- Can be used everywhere
- 3D printer for hand use
- Compatible with ABS and PLA filaments
- Diameter of filaments: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.7mm
- Heating Temperature:
- 160ºC - 210ºC (PLA)
- 210ºC - 235ºC (ABS)
- LCD for display filament type and temperature
- Adjustable filament feeding speed
- Ergonomic design, lightweight design, easy to operate
- Dimensions: 184mm x 31mm x 46mm
- 1 x 3D Printing Pen with PLA filament - Blue
- 1 x 3D Printing Pen stand
- 1 x UK Plug 12V 2A Adapter
- PLA filament (3 random colors, 3 meters in total)
- User Manual/Operation Instruction
- 3D Pen Project Stencil, recommended by all3dp
- Tutorial on how to use this 3D pen (Video below use different brand of printing pen but should be no problem since the mechanism is the same)