Well, this stepper motor and stepper driver bundle will save your time looking for correct stepper combination :) You will still need an Arduino or controller to output the correct control sequence to drive the stepper in correct direction and speed.
Check out the video and tutorial by our engineer, Idris to control this kit using TTGO T-Display controller: (In Bahasa Malaysia with English subtitles):
- Bundle with 12V, 4 phases stepper motor (28BYJ-48) and ULN2003 stepper driver.
- Stepper motor (28BYJ-48) Specification:
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Diameter: 28mm
- Step angle: 5.625º/64
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Reduction ratio: 1/64
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull-in torque: 300 gf.cm
- Coil: Unipolar 5 lead coil
- Number of Phases: 4
- Supporting the use of a direct plug and easy to use stepper motor used in the development board.
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable
Note: This is 12VDC Stepper motor version
- 1 x Stepper Motor
- 1 x Stepper Driver
- Tutorial: BYJ48 Stepper Motor, by Mohannad Rawashdeh
- Circuit Diagram
- Check out the tutorial video by Nikodem Bartnik that uses 5V version, you can change the Vcc to 12V for this version: