Ever curious how it would be like to live in an IoT (Internet of Things) environment? Where room conditions are monitored and fan only turns on itself when the temperature is right? Think no more! The future is now and Sonoff TH16 is here to do just that!
Sanoff TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch that can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink.
Sonoff TH16 smart switch temperature and humidity monitor supports presetting the range for temperature or humidity. When the temperature or humidity of your home environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
Sonoff TH16 supports four kinds of temperature monitor and humidity monitor sensors which include Si7021, AM2301, DS18B20, and DHT11. The sensor should be plugged into the smart switch before turning on the power. You are advised not to plug or unplug the sensor while the power is on.
Check out this video from Geek Street - demonstrated on how you can set up the Sanoff TH16 with the App eWeLink
Note: As this device deals with HIGH VOLTAGE Electricity, please be cautious when using it.
- Supports tracking device status
- Supports remote turn on/off connected appliance
- Supports presetting temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Supports 8 enabled countdown/single/repeat timing tasks
- Support checking real-time temperature and humidity
- Support setting smart scene to trigger on/off other smart devices
- Max Current: 15A
- Max Power: 3500W(15A)
- Power Supply: AC100-240V, universal
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Product Dimensions: 114 x 51 x 32(mm)
- Weight: 67g
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Home Mini, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
- eWeLink Support: Yes
- 1 x Sonoff TH16 - 15A WiFi RF Smart Switch